If you search for your product or service in Google, MSN or Yahoo,
can you find your web site in the first page of results? Can you find it
To be effective on the Internet, you have to be seen. Promoting your
website requires solutions adapted to your needs visibility.
Why optimize your website for Search Engine Traffic?
Everyday millions of people use search engines to find new products
and services and everyday sales are made due to these searches.
- 55% of all e-commerce transactions originate from Search Engine
traffic (Jupiter Research).
- 84% of Internet users use search engines to discover new
- It is widely recognized that Search Engine traffic converts more
than any other medium, because surfers are actively searching for
ClicNet offers 2 ways of getting traffic from Search Engines
- Direct customer target with "Pay-per-click" campaign
management ("sponsored listings")
Looking for qualified, targeted sales prospects who know what they
want to buy? ClicNet’s pay per click management service is what you
are searching for.
Our packages include:
- Defining the objectives and the target audience for your campaign.
- Selecting the keywords and develop advertisements.
- Determining the landing pages which will give you the best
- Measuring and analyze the results of the campaigns.
- Optimizing campaigns through frequent testing.
- Organic SEO (Also called "natural listing") combine
ongoing optimization of several factors which, when well done,
generates unbelievable increases in traffic. This strategy deals
with elements on the actual webpage, like keyword density, keyword
placement and overall content within the site. Our SEO consultant
will also create strategy to increase the number of links that lead
to your website in order to increase its popularity.
Our packages include:
- Choosing keywords sought by Internet users that stick to your
- Optimizing your site so that it is among the first results for the
words that represent you
- Increasing the number of links that lead to your website in order
to increase its popularity.
- Measuring the impact of your search engine position on your
traffic, sales, and conversion rates.
Contact us for details